Information for incoming students at the School of Building Engineering (ETSIE)
- Building [click here]
- Building Integral Management (MUGIE) [click here]
Frequently asked questions
- What can I do to study at ETSIE?
You must find out about the bilateral agreements that your university has with ours. In addition, you must have been selected by your university. Please ask your International Relations Office for more information.
- How do I register?
All application procedures are carried out at the International Centre. More information at https://www.us.es/internacional/oficina-welcome/centro-internacional
- Approval and signature of the Learning Agreement
To process the approval and signature of the LA you must send the document in pdf format duly signed to email@example.com
- WELCOME OFFICE: https://www.us.es/internacional/oficina-welcome
- US INTERNACIONAL : https://www.us.es/internacional/us-internacional
- INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: https://www.us.es/internacional/movilidad
Vice-deanship for Mobility and International Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org | 954556651